What you can expect from our school
- A continuation of an excellent and robust curriculum
- Online and offline learning activities
- Continued high quality pastoral care
- Regular communication from the school and teachers
What we expect from our pupils
- Commitment to take part in all online learning and work hard
- Willingness to step out of their comfort zone, especially when things are different or not straight forward
How you can help your child
- Family comes first and must be your priority.
- You are not expected to be your child’s teacher. Please do contact the school if you are struggling with the work that has been set.
- It would be helpful to provide a dedicated work-space for your child along with a device, paper and pencils. For classes following a timetable a copy for them to reference would be helpful with the times of their live sessions highlighted.
- Stick to a routine where possible.
- Recognise the need for regular breaks for your children.
- Help your child to eat healthily.
- Encourage children to keep in contact with their friends.
- Enable children to be punctual for any live sessions.
- During academic learning, focus should be entirely on schoolwork sessions, therefore apps/tabs that are not relevant to academic learning should be closed and mobile phones put away.
- Keep communicating with us – if there is something that needs to be addressed or we could be doing something better, please do let us know.
- For PE lessons, it might be helpful for children to change into sports clothes to make a healthy distinction between academic work and physical exercise.